Tuesday, December 5, 2006

CIP

Surfer Girl (my daughter) called all full of joy and laughter just to tell me that she and her husband were enjoying a beautiful day on the beach in Monterey, California. It was warm out and they were getting ready to go to this little beachside surf shack and order a Cheeseburger in Paradise.

She knows how much I love the beach and ocean and while I’m thrilled that she was enjoying a beautiful day experiencing this marvelous creation of nature, that we had encouraged her appreciate, I was left in my cold house moving furniture and dreaming of fun in the sun.

Time to start planning my escape to the Caribbean.

2 comments:

CruiserMel said...

Ya know, SOME people would consider what she did as mean. :)

Dezdmona said...

Nah...she's just trying to inspire me.

One of these days she'll have to come to the tropics to visit me instead of Texas.

That'll teach her. *wink*