Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Breathe in Breath Out

Ok, I've been AWOL, but it doesn't mean that I haven't been thinking about you or that I haven't been busy!

I've been putting up the Christmas decorations, organizing for my daughter's wedding (in two weeks), shopping for Christmas, wrapping packages, taking my son to his Karate and Spanish lessons and generally pulling my hair out.

As I type this I am listening to a performance by Peter Mayer that was recorded this afternoon and is being broadcast on Sirius 31/Radio Margaritaville. Listening to Peter's Stars & Promises is truly a Christmas gift.

Peter is a very gifted musician and special person. We were fortunate to see him as he and his ensemble passed through Ft. Worth recently.

Maybe I won't pull my hair out after all.

No comments: