Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Little Miss Magic

Surfer Girl had a sonogram today and the Grandkeet is a healthy Girl!

So in less than three months this precious gift will come into the world and turn Surfer Girl and her husband’s lives upside down in the most wonderful way.

I told Junior Mint the news and could tell immediately that he was disappointed that the baby wasn’t a boy, but he took a breath and said…”Well, ok.”

How exciting to be an Uncle at eight!
I don’t mind being a crazy Grandma, as long as Kokomo is my AWEsome Grandpa.

Now, Little Miss Magic what are you gonna be?

3 comments:

Williebee said...

Hey! Congrats to you and yours on the grandbaby... Such fun. A munchkin to love and spoil... and give back!

I didn't realize that you were C-Mel's weekend party buddy. Man, I'm jealous. She's one of my favorite people on the planet.

CruiserMel said...

You are way too young to be a g-parent. Way.

Willie - yup, that would be me. And back at cha, too.

Dezdmona said...

*blush*

I *AM* way too young to be a Gma
...but that just proves how AWEsome I am.

*big grin*