Monday, February 12, 2007

Winners!

Master Junior Mint in partnership with his buddy won the 2nd Grade Science Fair at their school for a project on Static Electricity!

How awesome is that!


The guys rubbed a balloon on a wool blanket then tested to see whether the balloon would stick to various objects. Sometime it did, and sometimes it didn’t. They had fun with the testing, but typing the results got a little tedious (but hey, they learned something about typing on the computer, too! *grin*).
I think that they both learned that with hard work can come a great sense of pride.

Maybe JM will be able to make the grades I wish I could have made in school....ok, now I wasn't that bad, I think I graduated High School with a "B" average, but this kid is looking like school might be easy for him....except writing, his writing looks like hyroglyphics.
Hmmmm....might that bode for a career in Medicine?
(I doubt it...he's too involved in video games *rolls eyes* LOL)

Oh well, I'm getting ahead of myself, for today I am one proud Mommy!

No comments: