Thursday, June 11, 2009

Surgery

Mom's surgery went well.
After it was over, she didn't even realize they'd done it yet!
She's in the ICU right now, but should be moved to a regular room today.

She's still very confused about time, but I did notice slight improvements in simple things.
She has a nice new haircut, and does have some pain.
She worries about taking pain medication...she's afraid of get addicted. LOL

My Sister in Law works in the hospital and checked on her before leaving last night and said she was alert and reading some magazines I left her.

They will be doing a CAT scan this morning to see how much fluid has been drained off in the first 24 hours.
I'll be anxious to hear the Doc's report on this test.

Thanks for all your prayers. I know they are helping.

1 comment:

jedivet said...

And more phin power for recovery sent!