Saturday, March 24, 2007

Two hundred years too late...

I've always been drawn to the Sea, but lived most of my life landlocked with frequent escapes to the water.
Having already been to the Caribbean this year, and with Buffett concert season starting soon, I'm ready to dive full force into the fun and fantasy of the life of a Pirate.
Yes, I've got a Texas heart and a Caribbean soul I can barely control.

So, with 61 days till the next Pirates of the Caribbean film is released, I found this fun quiz so you, too can see how much Pirate you have in your soul...

Jack Sparrow: [to Elizabeth] One word love; curiosity. You long for freedom. You long to do what you want to do because you want it. To act on selfish impulse. You want to see what it's like. One day you won't be able to resist.

What Pirates of the Caribbean character are you?
Your Result: Jack Sparrow

You are the infamous Captain Jack Sparrow! You disapeared under agents of the East India Trading Company, sacked Nassau port without firing a shot, and you managed to get so drunk that you are now considered a crazy person!

Will Turner
Elizabeth Swann
James Norrington
Tia Dalma
Cutler Beckett
Hector Barbossa
Davy Jones
What Pirates of the Caribbean character are you?


Elizabeth Swann: [to Jack] Curiosity. You're going to want it. A chance to be admired, and gain the rewards that follow. You won't be able to resist. You're going to want to know what it tastes like.

4 comments:

CruiserMel said...

This is me:

"You are Tia Dalma! You are a voodo . You belive in superstisous stuff. You may have been Davy Jones's former lover. Good job, know he wants everyone to die because you broke up with him!"

Yeah, that's about right.

Dezdmona said...

Ooooh! Tia Dalma! I love that character, she is so mysterious...
Your a wonderfully wicked woman *evil grin*

CruiserMel said...

You know what I liked most about the description? The "Davy Jones' former lover." And - yeah, I was thinking of the one in The Monkees. I am such a dolt.

Williebee said...

It said I was Miss Swann. Hmm, maybe I shouldn't have told them about the corset....

Hey, Dez, You taking care of keeping our girl Mel in wine, chips and puppy treats while she's single handed? Then, THANKS!

(I regret to say that I'm a bit far away to be of more than moral support... Me.. morals... HAHAHAHA)