Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Already gone...

There are still Christmas decorations hanging around the house, but my mind is already somewhere between the Port of Indecision and Southwest of Disorder.

We are heading to the Caribbean at the end of the month and I’m spending my time imagining my feet in the sand and sipping PiƱa Colada’s.

Unfortunately, I have spent all day fighting with iTunes converting my WMA files to MP3 files or whatever kind of iFrackinfiles an iPod uses. Do I need to confess how many music files are on my computer, and why I like the WMA format better?

After I get it all sorted out, I’m definitely going to be kicking back on the beach snapping my fingers at some cute Cabana Boy to fetch me cold boat drinks, & listening to my well thought out tunes and contemplating the devil who is Steve Jobs and his new iPhone.

I think I'll start on the boat drinks now.


1 comment:

CruiserMel said...

"iFrackenfiles"!!!!!! I LOVE that term. Have you noticed how everything is named either "i" this or "e" that now? Dammit to hell, let's start a new thing: "P" or "B". Go crazy!

Relax - your work will be worth the effort once you've got sand between your toes and Pablo is lookin' good all greased up and smellin' of cocoa butter.