Friday, January 26, 2007

That Explains A Lot...

Your Personality Is Like Acid

A bit wacky, you're very difficult to predict.
One moment you're in your own little happy universe...
And the next, you're on a bad trip to your own personal hell!


....or maybe not.

Isn't that the definition of Parenthood?

Who do these people think they are trying to figure out who I am with five questions?

Oh well, sometime these quizzes are kinda fun.
I'm packing today so I can go to Mexico tomorrow & I'm in my own little happy tropical universe...listening to Radio Margaritaville, dancing around the house as I waste away...go figure.

Thanks CruiserMel, hope you get your Carribbean fix soon, too.

2 comments:

CruiserMel said...

Hee...another acid head. We should trip together soon. Meanwhile, I, too will be getting my Caribbean fix soon - a cruise in March. *happy dance* But only after I go to the frozen tundra (aka Chicago) tomorrow. Give me a thought as you're walking in the sand...while I trudge through snow. Ahhh, travel. Ain't it grand?

Dezdmona said...

Travel is Great...cold sux!

You can imagine those footprints in the snow are sand, while I can build a sandman...LOL

I hate cold weather and can never imagine paying to go somewhere cold ON PURPOSE!